Brief Profile for Investors
Overview of Swiss Life
The Swiss Life Group is one of Europe's leading comprehensive life and pensions and financial solutions providers.
Swiss Life Holding Ltd, registered in Zurich, was founded in 1857 as Schweizerische Rentenanstalt. The shares of Swiss Life Holding Ltd are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SLHN). The Swiss Life Group employs a workforce of around 7000, with approximately 4500 certified financial advisors.
The Swiss Life Group operates in Switzerland, Germany and France, and it has competency centres in Luxembourg, Liechtenstein and Singapore. The Group is also present in other European countries through Swiss Life Select (formerly AWD), tecis, HORBACH, Proventus and Chase de Vere.
In its core markets of Switzerland, France and Germany, Swiss Life offers individuals and corporations comprehensive and individual advice plus a broad range of own and partner products through its sales force and distribution partners such as brokers and banks.
Swiss Life Select (formerly AWD), tecis, HORBACH, Proventus and Chase de Vere advisors choose suitable products for customers from the market according to the Best Select approach.
Swiss Life provides multinational corporations with employee benefits solutions and high net worth individuals with structured life and pensions products.
Swiss Life Asset Managers offers institutional and private investors access to investment and asset management solutions.
Swiss Life Switzerland
- Comprehensive life and pensions and financial solutions provider with the brands Swiss Life und Swiss Life Select
- Leading provider of private and occupational pensions
Swiss Life Germany
- Leading financial services provider with the brands Swiss Life Select, tecis, HORBACH und Proventus
- Provider of quality solutions in particular in occupational disability insurance and occupational pensions under the Swiss Life brand
Swiss Life Asset Managers
- Provider of products for institutional and private investors with a focus on defensive investment solutions
- One of the largest institutional asset managers in Switzerland and the third largest fund provider in the country
Swiss Life France
- Specialist for life and pensions and health insurance
- Asset management and insurance solutions combined with private banking for high net worth individuals
Swiss Life International
- International provider of life and pensions and risk solutions and financial advice with the brands Swiss Life, Swiss Life Select (Austria, Czech Republic and Poland) and Chase de Vere (UK).
- Leading provider of structured life insurance solutions on a global basis (PPLI) and a leading network for international employee benefits (Corporate Clients) with locations in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg und Singapore