Strategy & Objectives
With a clear goal
The Swiss Life Group is one of Europe’s leading comprehensive life and pensions and financial solutions providers. Our work is based on five strategic thrusts and a clear mission linked to strong corporate values.
Swiss Life 2015
„Swiss Life 2015“ aims to further increase the resilience of the business model and transform the company into a customer centric organisation. Swiss Life’s goal is to strengthen key parts of its value chain by focusing on the following five strategic thrusts:
- Customer promise – Swiss Life increases the quality and quantity of touch points with its customers.
- Offering – Swiss Life focuses its own solutions on profitable and flexible products and expands its third-party offering.
- Distribution – Swiss Life further strengthens its advisory expertise and manages its production and distribution organisations in each market under one roof.
- Efficiency and quality – Swiss Life continues to strengthen its operational effectiveness.
- Financial strength – Swiss Life enhances its financial strength and the resilience of its business model.
We support our customers to face their future with confidence.
Prove reliability – the way we act
Support individuality – the way we think
Create confidence – the way we feel
Financial objectives 2015
Swiss Life set the following objectives as part of the “Swiss Life 2015” programme:
Profit by source*
- Savings result: < 50%
- Fee & risk result: 60 - 70%
- Admin cost result: > 0%
*Numbers do not add up to 100% as acquisition costs result expected to remain negative
- CHF 130 - 160 m
New business margin (NBM)
- > 1.5%
Return on equity (RoE)
8 - 10% (adjusted)*
*equity base adjusted for unrealised gains on fixed-income investments