Network Partner Profile
- Founded in 1994 by Banco Galicia & Grupo Financiero Galicia. Grupo Financiero Galicia is a financial services holding company, which owns 93.5% of Banco Galicia, one of the largest private banks in the Argentine financial market.
- One of the top ten life insurance companies in Argentina, with 5.4% of market share in all risks category and 4.8 % in group life insurance.
- Gross premium income for 2012 was ARS 922,475, with life products accounting for 72% of premium.
- Fitch “AA” rating reconfirmed in 2012.
- ISO 9001-2000 certification reconfirmed in 2012.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 2000.
- Wide range of life insurance products, as well as P&C insurance products
- Volume discounts on premiums in group business
- Monthly, quarterly and annual premium payments
- Attractive local dividends paid out in cash
- Attractive assistance package
- Attractive free cover limits for multinationals
- Coverage for retired employees available
- Coverage for spouses available
- Wealth program for key account targets
Coverages and Products
Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life (mandatory or voluntary lump sum cover)
- Accidental Death, Disability & Dismemberment (rider)
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability (lump sum – rider)
- Group Health & Medical Expenses
- Burial Coverage (lump sum)
- Posthumous Child (lump sum)
- Organ transplant
- Spouse Coverage (rider)
- Endowment / Whole Life