Network Partner Profile
- Founded in 1935 as Atlântica Cia Nacional de Seguros.
- Largest independent capitalisation, pension, life and asset management insurance company in Brazil.
- First Brazilian company to specialise in life and pension benefits. Icatu Seguros has reached BRL 9.8 billion assets under management until June 2012.
- MQ2 rating by Moody’s, which stands for a very good management and control environment.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1996.
- Dedicated English-speaking team focused on multinational companies needs, supporting the communication between Brazilian subsidiaries and headquarters during negotiation and servicing of the employee benefits plan.
- Investment yields on savings products are among the highest in the market.
- Development of post-sales team specialising in pension and group life to assist corporate clients and their employees, i.e. ensuring awareness and transparency, training HR staff in plan implementation and maintaining regular contact with both HR departments and employees.
- Specialist employees to monitor and assess accurate claims experience, who may rate the risks for a specific group better than the market does.
- Web access for company and employees during plan maintenance, offering complete services to participants (similar to internet banking) and providing management reports for HR departments.
- First insurance company in Brazil to offer Life Cycle Funds: the investment funds are actively managed according to each participant’s age (in younger years allocation is in equities, gradually decreasing to fixed income as the participant gets older).
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life
- Disability Lump Sum (rider)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available:
- Old Age Pension / Lump Sum (risk part poolable)
- Endowment (risk part poolable)