Network Partner Profile
- Seguros de Vida Cruz del Sur, a member of Grupo Angelini, was established in 1992.
- Ranks among the top ten life insurers in Chile.
- In 2011 assets exceeded USD 1,500 million.
- More than 350,000 life policy holders.
- Wide distribution network of branch offices located throughout the country.
- Rating in 2010: AA– both by Feller Rate (S & P) and by Fitch.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 2002.
- Voluntary savings and retirement products available
- Widest range of solutions in the market
- Investment expertise
- Innovative technological infrastructure
- Flexible and efficient service
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life
- Total and Permanent Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
- Critical Illness (rider)
Types of Employee Benefits- Coverage available:
- Old Age Pension
- Deposit Administration
- Pooled Investment Funds / Separate Accounts