Network Partner Profile
- The company was established in 2010 and has been part of the Mapfre Group since then.
- Mapfre Costa Rica is an insurance company licensed in non-life and life insurance.
- Mapfre is market leader in the entire Central American region.
- Premium income of US$ 8.7 million in 2011.
- Mapfre Costa Rica provides the full range of group insurance solutions.
- Mapfre Group was rated AA+ by Standard and Poor’s in 2011.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 2011.
- Cost containment measures are available to control claim loss ratios, and to maintain them within expected margins.
- Preferred provider organisation with a vast array of value-added services.
- Flexible and efficient service and a dedicated support unit for clients and brokers at a regional level.
- Attractive assistance package.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
(lump sum - rider)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverages available