Network Partner Profile
- Established in 1954. Part of Seguros MAPFRE since 2009.
- 2011 Ranks third in the Honduran insurance market with a market share of 11%.
- Provides group term life, accidental death and disability, group health insurance.
- Individual life insurance (including universal life) is also offered, as well as an extensive range of property and casualty products.
- Total written premium in 2011 was PAB 35.5 million.
- Nationwide coverage through its offices in the cities of Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula and La Ceiba.
- Well-known in the market for excellence of service having gained ISO certification for life and health care business, expertise and solid financial backing.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 2008.
- Cost containment measures are available to control claim loss ratios, and to maintain them within expected margins.
- Flexible and efficient service and a dedicated support unit for clients and brokers.
- Attractive assistance package.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life
- Disability Pension / Lump Sum (riders)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)