Network Partner Profile
- Founded in 1935, member of the Grupo Financiero Inbursa, which offers a wide range of financial services to more than 7 million clients.
- The first insurance company in Mexico rated AAA, both by Standard & Poor’s and by Fitch for the 16th consecutive year.
- Seguros Inbursa has the best solvency level within the Mexican insurance market.
- Offers all lines of insurance, including both life and non-life.
- Total premium income in 2011 amounted to MXP 19.24 billion.
- Very well positioned in the group business market.
- Ranked 5th in 2011 in terms of group life market share.
- Over 292 offices throughout Mexico with a sales force of over 13,800 agents and brokers.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 2000.
- Guaranteed programmes for policy issues, claim refunds, studies and quotations.
- If service requirements are not met, Seguros Inbursa provides compensation.
- Volume discounts on group business.
- Attractive assistance package offered.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life
- Disability Lump Sum (rider)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
- Critical Illness (rider)
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available:
- Private Pension Plans