Network Partner Profile
- Developed from Seguros del Pacifico, founded in 1996, which was bought by Aseguradora Mundial in 2007. Is now part of Seguros MAPFRE (since 2009).
- Mapfre has been voted Best Direct Insurance Company in Latin America by Reactions magazine, Euromoney group, for the fifth consecutive year.
- Provides group term life, accidental death, total and permanent disability, banking insurance, and Individual Life.
- Total written premiums in 2009 exceeded USD 8.5 million.
- Mapfre Group was rated A+ by Standard & Poor’s in 2010.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 2008.
- Underwriting experience, administrative support and loss ratio control. Cost-efficient company.
- Flexible and efficient service focusing on the client’s needs and requirements.
- Customised solutions for local, regional and multinational companies.
- Regional businesses and fronting support.
- Team work. Employees committed to the company’s goals and objectives.
- Immediate attention to their needs.
- 24-hour customer assistance in Central America.
Coverages and Products
Types of Benefit - Coverage available and poolable
- Group Life
- Group Total and Permanent Disability in the event of accident or illness
- Group Accidental Death
- Group Medical