Network Partner Profile
- Established in 1968 as Aseguradora Mundial, an integrated insurance company, it became part of the MAPFRE Group in 2009.
- Total written premium in excess of USD 133 million in 2011.
- Market share of 13.4% in all business lines and among the top 5 in the Panamanian market.
- Large client base with over 200,000 clients, who place their confidence in the products and services on offer.
- Provides group term life, accidental death and disability, group health insurance and pension plans.
- Also offers individual life insurance (including Universal Life) and an extensive product portfolio of property and casualty.
- Nationwide coverage through its offices in the cities of Panama, David, Chitre, Santiago, Chorrera and Colon.
- MAPFRE Group was rated A+ by Standard & Poor’s in 2010.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1989.
- Loans to policyholders are at better terms than those offered by financial institutions and local banks.
- Cost containment measures are available to control claim loss ratios, and to maintain them within expected margins.
- Preferred provider organisation with a vast array of value-added services.
- Flexible and efficient service and a dedicated support unit for clients and brokers at a regional level.
- Long-term pension programmes are offered through trust funds with high yields.
- Attractive assistance package.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life & Survivors’ Pension
- Disability Pension / Lump Sum (rider)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available
- Annuities / Pension Plans
Available Financial Products
- Company–Specific Portfolios
- Fiduciary Services