Network Partner Profile
- Belongs to Sun Life Financial, a leading international financial services organisation providing a diverse range of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individual and corporate customers.
- Sun Life Financial is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and trades on the Toronto (TSX), the New York (NYSE), and the Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges. Strong credit ratings: Standard & Poor’s rates Sun Life Financial AA- (very strong).
- As of December 31, 2011, the Sun Life Financial group of companies had total assets under management of CDN$466 billion.
- Sun Life Hong Kong started operations in 1892, and today employs over 2,400 staff and advisors.
- More than 400,000 individual and corporate customers are serviced via multi-distribution approach.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1988.
- Local experience refund available for sizeable group life cases.
- Local experience credits are used to offset future premiums upon the next policy renewal.
- Advance payment of the credits.
- Comprehensive range of life insurance, retirement plans and a host of other financial products and services are on offer.
- Provides unique Mandatory Provident Fund, a product that offers first-class MPF trustee, administration, investment and advisory services.
- Tailor-made group retirement schemes offering trustee, administration, investment management and professional advisory services.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
- Permanent and Total Disability (lump sum rider)Types of Employee Benefits
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available
- Group Retirement
Available Financial Products:
- Mandatory Provident Fund