Network Partner Profile
- Established in 1975 as the first joint venture life insurance company in Indonesia.
- Our vision is an Avrist policy in every Indonesian household.
- Our values are to be people focussed, professional, forward thinking and agile.
- Joint venture partnership with DEG in 2009 and with Meiji Yasuda Life in 2010.
- Assessed as best Life Insurance Company in Indonesia by Aparindo in 2012.
- Premiums amounted to around USD 150 million and insured members were above 1 million (Dec 2011).
- RBC was 661 % with total assets around USD 1.15 million (Dec 2011).
- Insurance products include individual products, group products (employee benefits), pension, credit life, Sharia products and general insurance (provided by Avrist General Indonesia).
- Rated AA- by Fitch Rating in August 2012.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since March 2012.
- Wide experience of employee benefits since 1975, with over 1800 corporate clients.
- More than 120 corporate clients with long-standing partnerships of more than 10 years.
- Dedicated provider relations team to handle more than 500 hospital networks, flexibility to choose between outsourced or in-house administration.
- Group products available for all segments, starting from a minimum of 5 employees.
- Outstanding financial strength with an excellent reputation in client service and risk management, by providing a benefit and procedure guidebook for each employee, online access to policy and claim status, arranging health seminars and health bulletins and offering access to purchase voluntary employee benefit plans.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Term Life
- Total Permanent Disability (rider)
- Accidental Death and Disablement (rider)
- Accidental Medical Reimbursement (rider)
- Critical Illness (rider)
- Medical (inpatient, outpatient, dental, maternity, supplementary major medical)
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Plans
- Pension, Credit Life
- General Products (provided by Avrist General Insurance, AGI)