Network Partner Profile
- Established in 1931.
- One of the top life insurers in Singapore.
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential plc.
- Has a dedicated team of approximately 3300 financial consultants and over 700 employees.
- Has over SGD 7.5 billion managed funds under PruLink Funds as of June 30, 2012.
- Over 80 years has served the needs of more than 710,000 policyholders in Singapore with over 1.7 million policies.
- Provides a comprehensive range of products and services and offers customized employee benefits solutions. A dedicated team of customer service and administration provides support for group policyholders.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 2011.
- Has a network of over 300 clinics island-wide (Singapore and Malaysia) for outpatient general practitioner clinical schemes and 100 clinics for outpatient specialist schemes.
- Offers one of the best service standards at each touch point.
- Best service standard turnaround time in working days
- New policy issuance: 5 to 7
- Medical underwriting: 7 to10
- Renewal policy issuance: 7 to 10
- Medical card issuance: 3 to 5
- Medical assessment: 7 to 10
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits- Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Term Life
- Total & Permanent Disability (Rider)
- Terminal Illness (Rider)
- Other riders to Term Life (e.g. Crisis Cover Benefit…)
- Group Hospitalisation & Surgical (extended to family if required)
- Other riders to Group Hospitalisation & Surgical (e.g. Major medical, Outpatient Clinical Benefit, Outpatient Specialist Benefit…)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (Rider)