Network Partner Profile
- Bangkok Life is affiliated to Bangkok Bank (Public) Ltd., the largest bank in Southeast Asia, and Bangkok Insurance Public Company Ltd., the largest Thai non-life insurer.
- Bangkok Life was established in 1951, the life department was created in 1978.
- Ranks among the top five local companies for both individual and group insurance business with an overall market share of 9.6% (2011). Total premium income in 2011 reached THB 31,556.2 million, of which group life insurance accounted for THB 722 million.
- Strong focus on bancassurance via Bangkok Bank (Public) Ltd.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1988.
- Local dividends granted on group term-life insurance are higher than average and may be used for premium reduction for large schemes if requested at the time the contract begins.
- Groups of more than 20 participants receive a volume rebate on group life coverages.
- A department for agents and customers, offering fast and efficient service through an all-inclusive service centre.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life
- Disability Lump Sum (rider)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
- Medical (rider)
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available: