Network Partner Profile
- Established in 1991; member of the strong Vienna Insurance Group, the leading Austrian insurer rated A+ by Standard & Poor’s in 2011.
- Second largest composite insurer with a market share of 20.4% and a total premium income of CZK 3 billion in 2011.
- Ranked third in the life insurance market with a market share of 12.38% and a premium income of CZK 8.8 billion in 2011.
- Ranked first in the non-life insurance market with a market share of 28.11% in 2011.
- Services more than 2 million clients with approximately 4 million insurance contracts (of which over 800,000 are life insurance policies).
- More than 300 operations − one of the most widespread distribution networks in the Czech Republic.
- Strategic partnerships with Ceska sporitelna (the biggest bank in the Czech Republic) since 2004 and with Ceska podnikatelska pojistovna (an affiliated company of Kooperativa) since 2005.
- Received notable recognition in 2011-2012: 1st prize for Best Life Insurance and The Most Engaged Employees Category awards among others.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1992.
- All lines of insurance are provided.
- Pays out an international dividend depending on the amount and development of the reserves for all life coverages.
- Experience rating is available depending on the number of lives insured.
- Premiums may be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, or on a single premium basis.
- Also offers unit-linked products.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Disability Pension (rider)
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available:
Financial Products available via associate:
- Old Age Pension (Pension Funds supported by the state)