Network Partner Profile
Swiss Life France
- Founded in 1898, Swiss Life (France) – a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Swiss Life Group - is today a major player in France for life, health and protection insurance.
- Operates in life insurance and pensions, group life benefits and health insurance, non-life insurance, private banking and financial services, and assistance.
- Owns a full-scale private bank, “Swiss Life Banque Privée”.
- Total premium income in 12 amounted to EUR 3.5 billion.
- Its products and services are regularly awarded for quality and innovation.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1962.
- Provides tailor-made group health and group life insurance plans that best suit policyholder's needs.
- Full range of savings products (defined benefit, defined contribution, indemnity on retirement) with highly competitive investment yields.
- Global health insurance products include assistance for expatriates (evacuation & repatriation).
- Special conditions are offered to companies that are part of an international group.
- “Carte Blanche” – one of the best products in the market for direct payment of medical costs; a unique network of practitioners who provide high-quality medical service at a competitive price.
- Comprehensive claims management.
Coverages and Products
Types of Benefit - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life & Survivors’ Pension
- Disability Pension / Lump Sum (rider)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
- Critical Illness (rider)
Types of Benefit - Coverage available:
- Old Age Pension / Lump Sum
Available Financial Products:
- Deposit Administration
- Pooled Investment Funds
- Company–Specific Portfolios
- Established in Paris in 1947.
- Provides advisory and administration services to employers and claims management to expatriates, including direct settlement with hospitals and selected outpatient facilities worldwide.
- Serves 7,000 companies and groups, and over 1.3 million beneficiaries in 198 countries.
- In 2011, EUR 1 billion administered premiums and 34,700 claims settled per day.
- Employs over 1,000 employees from 34 nationalities, speaking 37 different languages.
- Has a worldwide presence in France, UK, Switzerland, Tunisia, Kenya, Qatar, Singapore, Canada, USA and Brazil.
- Certified ISO 9001, V2008 for quality management.
- In partnership since 2011 with the Swiss branch of HENNER, Sanitas and Swiss Life for the administration of Swiss Life expats schemes for Swiss-based multinationals.
- International third party administrator with reimbursements in 147 currencies and worldwide client services 24/7.
- Worldwide medical network with nearly 12,500 providers (hospitals, physicians, diagnostic centres and pharmacies) in 150 countries, and direct settlement service worldwide.
- Reimbursement claims processed within 72 hours (excluding payment and banking delays).
- Reimbursement statements receivable via email and accessible online at any time.
- Third Party Administration including
- members affiliation
- medical underwriting
- claims management
- real time web-based information