Network Partner Profile
- Founded in 1990.
- Member of the Vienna Insurance Group, one of the largest internationally active insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe. The Vienna Insurance Group currently comprises around 50 insurance companies, with approximately 25’000 employees, operating in 25 countries.
- Provides both life and non-life insurance.
- Total premium income in 2011 amounted to HUF 25.4 billion.
- Countrywide sales network.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1993.
- Wide range of products with flexibility of service.
- Attractive prices.
- Local experience rating is possible for large schemes on special request.
- Premium rates are not standardised for group business in Hungary, but based on UNION’s own tariffs.
- Offers a wide range of individual, group life, unit-linked, accident and medical products, as well as property and liability, and motor TPL insurance for companies, communities and government institutions.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life
- Accidental Disability Lump Sum (rider)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
- Medical insurance with fix benefit sums
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available:
- Old Age Pension / Lump Sum
- Group Travel Insurance
- Group Health Insurance