Network Partner Profile
Swiss Life Luxembourg
- Established in 1985.
- Offers a wide range of pension and life insurance cover for individuals and corporations in and outside Luxemburg (selected countries).
- Ranks number one in Luxembourg for local and international group insurance business.
- Ranks number two in the Luxembourg insurance market.
- Premium income in 2011 totalled EUR 1,635 million.
- Winner of 2012 Luxembourg’s HR One award for Best Compensation & Rewards Solution (ninth year).
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1985.
- Flexible employee benefit solutions for mobile employees / expatriates, offering a full range of coverage: retirement, death and disability; and health and assistance (by Swiss Life France).
- Range of investment vehicles for groups giving access to guaranteed products (interest, capital) and multi-funds in various currencies.
- Internet access to contract information.
- IORP vehicle with multi-employer and multi-industry sub-funds.
- Single point of contact: unique team with vast experience in life insurance business.
- Unit-linked and dedicated fund solutions for high net worth individuals through its business unit Private Placement Life Insurance.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Old Age Pension / Lump Sum
- Group Life & Survivors’ Pension
- Disability Pension / Lump Sum (rider)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
Available Financial Products:
- Deposit Administration
- Pooled Investment Funds
- Company–Specific Portfolios
- Unit-linked solutions with or without risk coverage
- Dedicated Funds
- Guaranteed Capital and guaranteed interest rates