Network Partner Profile
- Founded in 1898, Swiss Life (France) - a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Swiss Life Group - is today a major player in France for life, health and protection insurance.
- Operates in life insurance and pensions, group life benefits and health insurance, non-life insurance, private banking and financial services, and assistance.
- Owns a full-scale private bank, “Swiss Life Banque Privée”.
- Total premium income in 2009 amounted to EUR 3.5 billion.
- Received several awards for the quality of its life insurance, retirement and health insurance products.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1962.
- Provides tailor-made group health and group life insurance plans that best suit policyholder's needs.
- Full range of savings products (defined benefit, defined contribution, indemnity on retirement) with highly competitive investment yields.
- Global health insurance products include assistance for expatriates (evacuation & repatriation).
- Special conditions are offered to companies that are part of an international group.
- “Carte Blanche” – one of the best products in the market for direct payment of medical costs; a unique network of practitioners who provide high-quality medical service at a competitive price.
- Comprehensive claims management.
Coverages and Products
Types of Benefit - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life & Survivors’ Pension
- Disability Pension / Lump Sum (rider)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (rider)
- Critical Illness (rider)
Types of Benefit - Coverage available:
- Old Age Pension / Lump Sum
Available Financial Products:
- Deposit Administration
- Pooled Investment Funds
- Company–Specific Portfolios