Network Partner Profile
- Zwitserleven was established in Amsterdam in 1901. Since 2008, part of the SNS Reaal Group.
- Provides a full range of solutions and services for group pension plans and pension asset management.
- In 2011: Gross premium income of EUR 1,156 million; 23.5% market share in the group life market in terms of premium income.
- Strong brand awareness and the highest level of administrative performance and client satisfaction in the market.
- The parent company of Zwitserleven, SNS Reaal Group was rated BBB+ (RWN) by Fitch in Q3-2012.
- The solvency ratio of SRLEV N.V. (SNS REAAL’s life insurance company made of Zwitserlven and REAAL Life Insurance) was 238% in September 2012. SRLEV N.V. was rated A- by Fitch in Q3-2012.
- For the fourth time in succession Zwitserleven was awarded best pension insurer in 2012.
- In 2012 Zwitserleven has been named the most sustainable insurer. This is shown from the annual survey of the Association of Investors for Sustainable Development (VBDO).
- ISAE 3401, SAS70 type I and II certified for corporate clients.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1962.
- Risk reinsurance products are available for companies with own pension fund.
- Company-specific portfolios (known in the Netherlands as Corporate Pension Benefits Funds) are available for large group insurance contracts.
- Delegated self administration is offered to self-funded pension foundations.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Old Age Pension / Lump Sum
- Disability Pension / Lump Sum (rider)
- Group Life & Survivors’ Pension
Available Financial Products:
- Pooled Investment Funds
- Company–Specific Portfolios
- Separate Accounts
- IFRS Product
- ALM Tooling