Network Partner Profile
- Part of the Rosgosstrakh Group of Companies (RGS), with a history of almost 90 years, RGS operates 3,000 regional branches in Russia, including 400 claims settlement centres, and employs more than 60,000 well trained, professional staff. Provides a wide variety of both corporate and individual life, accident, disability, endowment and medical coverages.
- RGS is market leader in the non-life segment and among top 3 companies in life business, with over 25 million individual and 250,000 corporate clients.
- Total life and non-life premiums in Q1-Q3 2012 amounted to RUR 74.3 billion (without obligatory medical insurance - RUR 29.1 billion), with life insurance premiums of RUR 4.334 billion (up 42% for the same period 2011), corresponding to a life market share of 11.4%.
- Has subsidiaries in the Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus and Armenia.
- Winner of 39 annual Russian public awards “The Gold Salamander” and nominated Company of the Year in “Life Insurance Sphere” in 2011. Gratitude of Russian president for developing insurance market in March, 2012 in Russia.
- In 2012 RGS was awarded the highest rating of А++ by the rating agency “Expert RA”.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1993.
- Discounts from 5% to 50% are available.
- Provides medical coverage in all regions of the Russian Federation and has a central call centre with free numbers and English-speaking employees.
- Unique system of claim settlements.
- Pension fund available offering all possible pension solutions for domestic and international clients in Russia.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life and Survivors’ Pension
- Disability Lump Sum & Short-Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Critical Illness (rider)
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available:
- Medical (poolable under certain circumstances)
Available Financial Products:
- Company-Specific Portfolios