Network Partner Profile
- Established in 1990 as the first private universal insurance company in Slovakia.
- Member of the strong Vienna Insurance Group.
- Ranked second in the insurance market with a market share of 23.05% in 2011.
- Very strong in the life insurance business with a market share of 20.36% in 2011.
- Offers more than 100 life and non-life insurance products to individuals and legal entities.
- Kooperativa services almost 1.2 million clients; the number of policies exceeded 1.6 million.
- Total premiums in 2011 amounted to EUR 486.3 million, life premiums to EUR 233.2 million.
- Total assets in 2011 amounted to EUR 1.114 billion.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 1992.
- Local experience rating is offered (depending on the number of lives insured), and the credit is used for premium reduction.
- Offers all lines of insurance.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Group Life & Survivors’ Pensions
- Old Age Pension / Lump Sum
- Total & Permanent Disability Pension / Lump Sum (rider)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available: