Network Partner Profile
- Danica Pension, established in November 1999, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Danica Pension Denmark and part of the Danske Bank Group.
- First Swedish company to allow full transfer of accrued reserves without penalties.
- Specialises in pensions, employee benefit schemes and portfolio bonds within capital insurance and pension schemes.
- Core competencies lie in unit-linked insurance business and portfolio bonds.
- 5% market share in the Swedish life insurance market.
- Danica Pension works with a small sales team and outsources a great part of consultancy work relating to its products to independent insurance and banking advisers. Alliances and white label solutions are the key ways of supporting customers.
- Member of the Swiss Life Network since 2002.
- Competitive corporate pension schemes (using unit-linked funds and portfolio bonds).
- Range of unit-linked funds selected by the fund advisor WASSUM.
- Transferability of reserves.
- Electronic administration system developed for large companies.
- White label solutions such as Danica Inside for large companies.
- Portfolio bond (product with extended investment possibilities), offered through Carnegie Bank, Mangold, Danske Bank, SIP Nordic, Coeli, Pensum, Garantum, Nordnet and AktieInvest.
- “Think Nordic”, an employee benefit concept offering Danica’s Nordic clients economies of scale, tailor-made products, professional advice, centralised approach and simplified administration.
Coverages and Products
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available and poolable:
- Waiver of Premiums (rider)
- Survivors’ Pension (rider)
Types of Employee Benefits - Coverage available:
- Old Age Pension (main cover)
- Disability Pension (rider)
Available Financial Products:
- Company-Specific Portfolios
- Large range of financial products through Portfolio Bonds