Swiss Life’s materiality matrix shows which topics are relevant for Swiss Life and its stakeholders. The matrix forms a basis for the sustainability strategy and sustainability reporting.
Through its revision of the materiality matrix in 2019, Swiss Life incorporates the changing expectations of the different interest groups, developments in its business environment and the latest standards.
Swiss Life consulted the following internal and external stakeholder groups in its last evaluation:
- Internal specialists from the fields of sustainability, asset management, communication, human resources, investor relations, finance and risk management
- Corporate Executive Board
- General Counsel
- Head of Group Communications & Strategic Marketing and Group HR
- Representatives of the Board of Directors
- Representatives of financial institutions and rating agencies
- Representatives of sustainability organisations and a university
The materiality matrix is reviewed on an annual basis and updated if necessary. All changes must be approved by the Corporate Executive Board.