Company Profile for Investors
The Swiss Life Group is one of Europe's leading comprehensive life and pensions and financial solutions providers.
Overview of Swiss Life
Swiss Life Holding Ltd, registered in Zurich, was founded in 1857 as Schweizerische Rentenanstalt. The shares of Swiss Life Holding Ltd are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SLHN). The Swiss Life Group employs a workforce of around 8300, with approximately 5000 certified financial advisors.
Swiss Life accompanies and advises its customers throughout their life. With individual pension and financial advice for private and corporate customers as well as proven investment expertise for institutional investors, Swiss Life enables people to lead a self-determined life.
The Swiss Life Group operates in Switzerland, Germany and France, and it has competency centres in Luxembourg, Liechtenstein and Singapore. The Group is also present in other European countries through Swiss Life Select, tecis, HORBACH, Proventus and Chase de Vere.
In its core markets of Switzerland, France and Germany, Swiss Life offers individuals and corporations comprehensive and individual advice plus a broad range of own and partner products through its sales force and distribution partners such as brokers and banks.
Swiss Life Select, tecis, HORBACH, Proventus, Fincentrum and Chase de Vere advisors choose suitable products for customers from the market according to the Best Select approach.
Swiss Life provides multinational corporations with employee benefits solutions and high net worth individuals with structured life and pensions products.
Swiss Life Asset Managers offers institutional and private investors access to investment and asset management solutions.
Swiss Life Switzerland
- Comprehensive life and pensions and financial solutions provider with the brands Swiss Life and Swiss Life Select
- Leading provider of private and occupational pensions
Swiss Life France
- Specialist for life and pensions and health insurance
- Asset management and insurance solutions combined with private banking for high net worth individuals
Swiss Life Germany
- Leading financial services provider with the brands Swiss Life Select, tecis, HORBACH and Proventus
- Provider of quality solutions in particular in occupational disability insurance and occupational pensions under the Swiss Life brand
Swiss Life International
- International provider of life and pensions and risk solutions and financial advice with the brands Swiss Life, Swiss Life Select (Austria and Czech Republic), Fincentrum (Czech Republic and Slovakia) and Chase de Vere (UK).
- Swiss Life Global Solutions, leading provider of tailored cross-border insurance solutions for wealthy individuals to obtain a suitable integrated wealth planning (Global Private Wealth) and for international companies to address the Employee Benefits needs of their local and mobile employees (Global Employee Benefits) with locations in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Singapore.
Swiss Life Asset Managers
- Provider of products for institutional and private investors with a focus on defensive investment solutions
- One of the largest institutional asset managers in Switzerland and the third largest fund provider in the country