The financial objectives of the «Swiss Life 2018» Group-wide programme are as follows:
- We aim to increase the fee and commission result from CHF 269 million in 2014 to CHF 400-450 million;
- Our target for the risk result is CHF 350-400 million;
- Cumulatively over the next three years, we are aiming at new business worth over CHF 750 million;
- To free up resources for investment, we will make additional cost savings of CHF 100 million in 2018. Operating costs (excluding Asset Managers) are thus to remain stable over the next three years;
- Also cumulatively over the next strategic phase, our objective is to remit at least CHF 1.5 billion in cash to Swiss Life Holding;
- Our payout ratio, meanwhile, will be in the 30-50% range;
- We continue to expect an adjusted return on equity of 8-10%.
As part of its reporting on annual and semi-annual results, Swiss Life regularly provides detailed information on the current status of its strategic implementation and the progress of its objectives achievement.