Born 1967, Liechtenstein national
Member of the Board of Directors
Klaus Tschütscher studied law at the University of St. Gallen and obtained a doctorate (Dr. iur.) in 1996. In 2004 he also completed a postgraduate LL.M. degree in International Business Law at the University of Zurich. He started his career in 1993 as a research assistant at the University of St. Gallen. Two years later he became Head of Legal Services and Deputy Director of Liechtenstein Tax Administration. In this function he was notably a member of the Liechtenstein OECD delegation and Governor of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in London for four years. Klaus Tschütscher went on to start his political career as a member of government of the Principality of Liechtenstein. Initially he was Deputy Prime Minister from 2005 to 2009, responsible in particular for Justice and Economic Affairs. From 2009 to 2013 Klaus Tschütscher was Prime Minister and Finance Minister of Liechtenstein. He has received various awards and international distinctions. Klaus Tschütscher is a delegate to UNICEF Switzerland and an honorary member of the charitable foundation “Football is more” (FIM). Since his withdrawal from politics, Klaus Tschütscher has been a Member of the Board of Directors of Swiss Life Holding Ltd.
- Büchel Holding AG, Member of the Board of Directors
- Grand Resort Bad Ragaz Ltd., Member of the Board of Directors
- Montfort Werbung AG, Member of the Board of Directors
- Tschütscher Networks & Expertise AG, Owner and Chairman of the Board of Directors
- DMG Mori Schweiz AG and DMG Mori Europe Holding AG, Member of the Board of Directors (since 16 November 2015)