Dubai Insurance is a leading UAE insurer. Established in 1970 as the first fully-fledged national insurer in the UAE, the company offers both general and life and health insurance to individuals and organizations, providing a true one-stop-shop for its clients’ insurance needs.
With headquarters in Dubai, Dubai Insurance operates across the UAE and has a branch office in Abu Dhabi.
A market leader in Dubai
Dubai Insurance provides life insurance cover to approximately 40,000 individuals, while covering 60,000 people under its medical plans. The Company’s portfolio consists primarily of clients from the region, but international corporate customers are assuming a growing importance.
Why Dubai Insurance?
- The oldest and one of the most respected multi-line insurance companies in the UAE
- One-stop-shop delivering a full range of life and non-life coverages
- Superior customer service offering customised solutions
- Flexible pricing for groups of various sizes
- Own local medical network, DubaiCare, providing tailor-made healthcare options and consisting of almost 900 providers.
Dubai Insurance key figures Year-end 2011 (projected)
Gross premiums written: AED 275 million
Profit before taxes: AED 30 million
- including net commission expense: 5%
- Average number of staff: 90
For more information
Ms. Eva Sayegh,
Manager, Business Development and Customer Service Dept.
Phone: +971 4 269 3030 ext.146