Programmes and features
Swiss Life (France) provides a range of special programmes and useful features for corporate clients:
that help policyholders finance 50% of their expenditure on medical prevention not covered by social security, up to an annual limit of EUR 100 or 150. About thirty items are currently covered, including: diet consultations, vaccines against the papilloma virus (for the prevention of cervical cancer), contraceptives, etc.
“Entreprise en forme” - a new programme that offers employees and their family:
- Personal illness-prevention schemes
- Medical press reviews on prevention, plus a list of internet health sites
- Medical telephone assistance providing help and advice.
Quit smoking assistance plan
- Information kits for brokers and clients explaining the new legislation that has prohibited smoking in companies since February 1, 2007
- “Entreprise stop tabac”, a new service for companies that delivers information, advice and support for managing tobacco addiction, including follow-up.
Disability support services - psychological, social and professional assistance for employees who become disabled:
- A psychologist and a professional advisor meet disabled employees who wish to return to work in order to establish a work-reintegration plan
- Medical evaluation of the disability.
Modern health management – the key to greater productivity
Through these activities, Swiss Life is currently assisting numerous companies to develop socially-responsible and cost-effective prevention and health policies for their employees, thus making a real contribution to their productivity and success.
Clearly, these services go far beyond simple refunds of medical costs under an insurance contract. Instead, Swiss Life has introduced a sophisticated and modern health management system that provides a wide range of added value services and creates a health partnership that places every insured individual at the heart of a highly effective system of prevention, care and support.