The voting right shares are held by:
- Swiss Life Holding AG, General-Guisan-Quai 40, CH-8002 Zurich
- Swiss Life Insurance and Pension Company, General-Guisan-Quai 40, CH-8002 Zurich
- Fürsorgestiftung für den Innendienst der Schweizerischen Lebensversicherungs- und Rentenanstalt an ihrem Sitze in Zürich, c/o Swiss Life Insurance and Pension Company, General-Guisan-Quai 40, CH-8002 Zurich
- Fürsorgestiftung für den Aussendienst der Schweizerischen Lebensversicherungs- und Rentenanstalt in der Schweiz, c/o Swiss Life Insurance and Pension Company, General-Guisan-Quai 40, CH-8002 Zurich
- Wohlfahrtsstiftung für den Innen- und Aussendienst der Schweizerischen Lebensversicherungs- und Rentenanstalt in der Schweiz, c/o Swiss Life Insurance and Pension Company, General-Guisan-Quai 40, CH-8002 Zurich
The date of the acquisition which resulted in holdings exceeding the SESTA-relevant threshold of 10 % is 8 September 2008.
Swiss Life Holding AG also holds a total of 144 820 sale positions in connection with a long-term employee remuneration program. The percentage of voting rights from the underlying shares corresponds to 0.44 % of the voting rights of Swiss Life Holding AG. Following the recommendation by the SWX Swiss Exchange of 11 September 2008, reference is made to page 64 of the Annual Report 2007 of Swiss Life Holding AG as to the basic terms of these sale positions.
The contact person responsible within Swiss Life is Mr Rudolf Keller, Head Capital Management, General-Guisan-Quai 40, CH-8022 Zurich, tel +41 43 284 76 70, fax +41 43 284 33 12.
Phone +41 43 284 52 76
Head of Capital Management
Phone +41 43 284 76 70
The Swiss Life Group is one of Europe's leading providers of life insurance and pension solutions. The Group offers individuals and corporations a broad range of products combined with comprehensive advice through its own sales force as well as brokers and banks in Switzerland, France and Germany. It provides internationally operating corporations with employee benefits solutions from a single source, and is among the global leaders in structured life and pension products for high net worth individuals with its centres of competence in Luxembourg, Liechtenstein and Singapore.
Swiss Life is the majority shareholder of the Hanover-based AWD Group, one of Europe's top financial services providers for the medium- and high-income customer segments. AWD offers its clients independent financial advisory services. It employs around 6600 financial consultants in ten European countries.
Swiss Life Holding Ltd, registered in Zurich, was founded in 1857 as Schweizerische Rentenanstalt. The shares of Swiss Life Holding Ltd are listed on the SWX Swiss Exchange (SLHN). The Swiss Life Group employs a staff of around 9000.
This publication contains specific forward-looking statements, e.g. statements including terms like “believe”, “assume”, “expect” or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may result in a substantial divergence between the actual results, financial situation, development or performance of the company and those explicitly or implicitly presumed in these statements. Against the background of these uncertainties, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. The company assumes no responsibility to update forward-looking statements or to adapt them to future events or developments.