Swiss Life Holding’s supreme executive body. The Annual General Meeting usually takes place in April, but at the latest six months after the end of the financial year.
Before the meeting, each registered shareholder receives a personal invitation and a detailed agenda. The agenda is also published in various media and on the internet.
Our Shareholder Services department is responsible for convening and conducting the meeting and ensuring that
- those shareholders entered in the share register with voting rights receive invitations to attend the meeting in good time.
- such shareholders are able to exercise their voting rights either in person or by proxy.
- The last date for share registrations for the Annual General Meeting 2021 was 9 April 2021 (12 p.m. CET), so that instructions could be issued by 16 April 2021 (12 p.m. CET).
- Due to the coronavirus situation, shareholders were not able to attend the Annual General Meeting on 23 April 2021 in person. Voting rights could be exercised by the independent voting representative.
- The next Annual General Meeting of Swiss Life Holding Ltd is going to take place on 22 April 2022 presumably at the Hallenstadion in Zurich.
Change of address for shareholders
Please use this form to convey your change of address as a shareholder.
Shareholders’ participation rights
In exercising voting rights, no shareholder can collect more than 10% of the total share capital directly or indirectly in respect of his own shares and those he represents.